Long has been the wait, it is time to release a new version of the CrossCheck Chrome extension for Asana.
– Insert the current URL in task description
– Auto-assign a task to me
– Keyboard navigation
– Link to retrieve authentication key for Asana has changed.
Insert the current URL
Have you used the official Asana Chrome Extension before and saw the ability to copy the current page’s link in to the description?
Do not fret, because Crosscheck can do so too. Not only that, you can now copy the URL multiple of times instead of one time. Who knows, maybe repeating URLs multiple of time is needed.
Auto-assign a task to me
Have you created a task with no project, assignee or tags? You may be wondering where the ‘floating’ task might be.
Well now, it is auto-assigned to you. So, the task will always come home if its lost.
Reminder: Alt+C shortcut can be used to open/close CrossCheck.
- [Alt+A] :=> Go to Add header
- [Alt+T] :=> Go to Toolbox header
- [Alt+S] :=> Go to Sync header
- [Alt+M] :=> Go to Move header (Asana task in your current browser tab)
- [Alt+Y] :=> Go to Copy header (Asana task in your current browser tab)
- We would loved it if it was (Alt+C), but … it conflicts with opening CrossCheck.
- [If enough people request it to be such, we’ll change it.]
Tune in next time!