We never store the data in your work items. Here's a breakdown of how we process tool data:
- Work item data: We sync information between tools by computing checksums of field data. Only these checksums are stored, not your actual data.
- Data flow: We hash any changed task into its checksum, compare it to the stored checksum, enabling change detection and syncing without storing any of your data. Once we’ve confirmed a change, we will request the task information from one side and immediately replicate it to the other. The data lives shortly in system memory, but is never stored.
- User data: We store the name and email of each active user to accurately sync them across tools. This data is stored in our environment and deleted upon request at the end of the contract.
- Payment information: Your payment information is never stored on our servers but forwarded to our third party: Stripe. Visit Stripe’s security webpage for more details.
- File data: We never store file data (i.e. attachments). For non-streaming attachments we only sync the attachment link, not the attachment itself. If using our attachment streaming feature, we still don't store anything, but we do access it transiently in memory, as we are streaming it to you. Read more on how we sync file attachments.
- Encryption: While in transit between tools, data is encrypted through HTTPS with TLS 1.2. Data at rest is encrypted with strong algorithms at least as good as AES 256.
Visit this page to learn more about how Unito manages personal data.
Simplicity, without compromise on security. You can sign up with an email and password or with the OAuth2 protocol. Each tool account must go through the OAuth2 protocol before being added to a Unito workspace.
Here's what we're doing to ensure high availability:
- Regular performance benchmarking
- Production monitoring and alerts
- On-call engineer rotation
- Fast and continuous deployment
- Industry standard cloud-based security compliance
Unito workspaces with Company and Enterprise plans have one or more administrators. These administrators can control permissions for every other member, giving them complete control over the security of your workflows.