From the very beginning, Unito’s mission has been to unite work. We want people to be able to build workflows across tools and teams so they can be at their most productive and collaborative.
This is only becoming more important. A recent Gartner report found that the worldwide market for social software and collaboration in the workplace is supposed to double by 2023. At the same time, they found that the collaboration market is more fragmented than ever before.
Fragmentation is a huge risk for businesses; it can lead to poor communication, wasted time, and difficulties collaborating. With that in mind, Unito is doubling down on its efforts to combat fragmentation with deep, two-way integrations.
Now, our big news: we’ve raised a Series A funding round of $10.5 million led by Bessemer Venture Partners to support our efforts.
This funding will help us expand our list of integrations even further. Already, in the past six months, Unito has launched integrations for Zendesk and HubSpot, entering the customer support and sales spaces. These two integrations represented our first expansion into new verticals, and there’s more on the way.
In addition to new integrations, we’re constantly working to improve the ones we already have, among them Trello, Asana, Jira, Wrike, and GitHub.
We’ve recently launched a number of new features:
- Our syncs now cover 100% of native Trello fields
- A dashboard providing high-level analytics on your Unito usage
- Synced file attachments can now be accessed by users who only have access to one of the connected tools
These features are largely the result of ideas coming from our amazing customers, who constantly surprise us with new workflows and use cases. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of these smart, creative, and dedicated workers.
Unito is only getting started. We hope you join us for the ride.
New to Unito? Try it free for two weeks.
Want great content about productivity and collaboration? Sign up for our blog newsletter.
A few great stories about our announcement:
- TechCrunch: Unito raises $10.5M to help workplace collaboration tools speak to each other
- VentureBeat: Unito raises $10.5 million to unify disparate enterprise apps and services
- The Globe and Mail: Parting clouds: Montreal startup Unito raises $10.5-million to help cloud software firms talk to each other
- BetaKit: Workplace Software Integration Startup Unitp Raises $10.5 million CAD Series A