The explosion of SaaS in recent years means there are multiple tools to choose from for your best work. But it’s also made collaboration tougher. The average employee uses 10 apps just to get their work done, which can leave tasks, deadlines, and even whole projects stranded in tool silos. No matter how great your software, using multiple tools can actually create hiccups in your workflow.
Unito’s new ClickUp integration — currently in beta — connects it to all of our other integrations, like Jira, Trello, and GitHub. Users can now create and manage workflows going from ClickUp to any other tool used by their collaborators.
What is ClickUp?
ClickUp is a budding productivity platform with the mission of becoming the future of work. It’s highly customizable, with features that let users create their own views, manage their workload, and integrate apps like Slack and Google Drive. With clients like AirBnB, Nike, and Ubisoft, this platform has something for everyone. This is a fully-featured platform with robust analytics that prides itself on being the one app to replace them all.
And now, with our new beta integration for ClickUp, you can connect this platform to some of the world’s leading work management platforms.
What is a beta integration?
A beta integration helps us measure interest in an integration after it’s selected from our upcoming integrations page. We ‘ve released the ClickUp integration in beta so you can start integrating it with your other tools; we chose to keep some features in development so you have access to it more quickly!
There are a few differences between a beta integration and it’s fully released counterpart, all of which can be found in our Help Center article on the topic. Here are some of the highlights:
Things you can do
- Sync task title, description, status, and due dates. Other fields will become available as we continue working on the integration. If there’s a specific field you need covered, let us know!
- Filter tasks by status. Unito’s rules let you filter how much information travels between tools, so you’re always in complete control.
- Create ClickUp lists directly from Unito. This is a feature exclusive to our ClickUp integration! This is a new feature we’re beta testing, and we’ve made it available to you so go crazy with it.
Things you can’t do (yet!)
- Log in to Unito with your ClickUp account. For now, you’ll need to log in with another one of our integrations, or use an email and password combination.
- Sync rich text. ClickUp’s API doesn’t support the syncing of rich text yet. That means no emojis — for now. ⏰
Beta integrations allow us to measure interest in a new integration and see how you’ll be using it, so we can make them better, faster, and easier to use. We can also tailor our roadmap and shift priorities depending on the features you need. So if you’re using our ClickUp integration, make sure to try out a bunch of different things! And if you’re ever unsure about something, or you just want to request a new feature, please contact us! This will help us build the integration you really need.
Ready to integrate ClickUp with your work management tools?
Try Unito for 14 days, absolutely free.