Update 9/15: We’ve just released a brand new workflow management offering featuring a visual workflow designer! Learn more and try it out today!
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How both Butler and Unito can eliminate busywork on Trello
- Specific Trello use cases in which Butler and Unito are used in tandem
- Tips and tricks for making Unito work nicely with Butler
Access the webinar by filling out this form ➔
In October of 2019, the Trello team announced some major news: the Butler Power-Up is now available to all Trello users! Butler was built to help automate a lot of the busywork related to maintaining Trello cards and boards, including everything from moving cards between lists to removing labels.
Essentially, Butler is a built-in productivity assistant — meaning it has a ton in common with Unito.
Unito was created to make cross-team and cross-tool collaboration easier. In the case of Trello, Unito allows you to efficiently work with teams in other tools, build Trello master boards to oversee all work in progress or delegate cards, and so much more.
So what happens when you combine the power of Butler and Unito? Well, you make a lot of Trello users pretty darn happy.
Watch this webinar to see how you can create one-click workflows with Unito and Butler, and become a Trello power-user.
Length: 30 minutes
- 5 minutes: An introduction to Butler and Unito
- 15 minutes: Common Butler-Unito use cases
- 5 minutes: Tips and tricks for using Unito and Butler together
- 5 minutes: Question period
Fill out the form at the top of this page to access the webinar now!