Take a second and look at your browser right now. How many tabs do you have open? How many windows? Apps? Extensions? You have complex needs that require a complex suite of tools, but sometimes it can feel a little bit overwhelming.
That’s the beauty of Unito. Instead of pushing you into another tab, it allows you to sync projects and tasks within your preferred project management tool, unlocking powerful new functionality in the process.
Here are some quick examples of what you can do within your existing tools.
- Connect Trello cards in one board to Trello cards in another board and keep all the comments, attachments, and assignees synced.
- Centralize the GitHub issues of your public repositories into your private master repository.
- Share Jira issues across projects, or even across entirely separate Jira servers.
- Sync tasks and projects across Asana organizations for your contractors or outsourced agencies.
All of these are examples of functionality that doesn’t exist within the out-of-the-box tool, but that you can now enable with Unito.
Build a reporting master board in Trello
Let’s dive into one valuable use case unlocked by syncing a tool to itself: building an executive reporting master board in Trello.
An executive dashboard essentially shows you what multiple teams are doing without requiring that anyone leave Trello. When a team member changes a card’s status or asks a question in a comment, it’s reflected across your organization’s boards in real-time. You get to choose what information is connected so that only the most important details are passed along, and your executives or managers aren’t bombarded with notifications.
2. Watch this video explaining the power of Unito
3. Learn how Unito’s simple, no-code interface can help you sync tools in seconds
4. Check out Unito’s pricing plans to see which might be the best for you (there’s also a two-week free trial!)