In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why the current system for dealing with development requests is problematic
- How an automated triaging system can eliminate busywork for your developers
- How to build a triaging system by syncing your development tool with a project management tool using Unito
Access the webinar by filling out this form ➔
How many requests do your developers receive from other departments or teams each day? Your entire company likely relies on the development team to handle feature requests, bugs, and ongoing maintenance of products and websites. Unfortunately, a ton of time that could be spent coding is actually being spent fielding and coordinating these requests in emails, chat apps, or meetings.
Eliminate the busywork with a development request triaging system. Using Unito’s sync functionality, you can connect your development tool — be it GitHub, GitLab, Jira, or Bitbucket — to any number of project management tools. This connection can then be used to build an optimized workflow in which new requests are automatically transformed into issues that you can triage at the click of a button.
In this webinar, we’ll show you a triaging system in action using a GitHub-Asana sync. We’ll then show you how to set it up in Unito for yourself.
Length: 25 minutes
- 5 minutes: How most development teams currently triage incoming requests
- 5 minutes: An introduction to the development request triage workflow
- 10 minutes: How to set up your own triage workflow in Unito
- 5 minutes: FAQ and key takeaways
Fill out the form at the top of this page to access the webinar now!